Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Jesus!

It is Christmas once again. This year went by so very fast, it seems that I have been trying to catch up all year long. It was a year with disappointments and a lot of joy. I am completely in awe of God and all He has done this year. It was also a year of failure. Failure to measure up to God's yard stick and also the understanding and the grace of God to get up try anew once again. We have learned a lot and God has shown us favor this year once again. Tomorrow the kids and I will have our own birthday party for Jesus. Thank you, Father, that you send your son to pay for what I mess up! Thank you, Jesus, for taking on my punishment so that I may spend eternity with you! I have nothing that I can give you because all I have is yours. I am giving you my heart and my live. You are my All in All, my fortress, my rock and my shield. My Jesus. So, tomorrow will celebrate your birthday with cake and candles. With prayer and bible reading and with song. It doesn't matter that this day may not be your exact birthday. The point is you were born, and we want to celebrate your life!

Happy Birthday, my beloved Jesus!





No comments:

Post a Comment