Sunday, February 26, 2012

Busy week

We are all happy that it is weekend :) Though I often think we should have Monday off, because Sunday is just as busy as the rest of the week with going to church and youth group. We tried that one, it made for a rather short week and didn't give us enough time to finish our schoolwork. So, I sat down and prayed about it for while. Then last week, God gave me great ideas. I have revamped our schedule and things work out much better. We do have to get up early though, at about 6 am. However, that puts us into bed much earlier as well. Staying up late and just looking around on Pinterest and such is my vice. Now I am too tired to stay up late and we get up early. I have set up a rotating cleaning schedule. We now clean everyday for about 20-30 min, which gives me roughly between 80 and 120 min of "cleaning power". We do this all week and by the time weekend rolls around, we are done with school AND work! Yeah! We get to enjoy the Saturday without any chores :)  Maybe I will able to blog about that this week.
Our school went very well and I am very proud of the kids. They all worked hard on their school and chores. My oldest told me tonight that she doesn't even feel guilty for not doing anything today. I really like this new organization :)

He likes to learn this way...

It's All About Spelling and he got it :)


Friday we had our Science Fair at co-op. Jeremy wanted to Oobleck, aka Science goo, aka cornstarch and water. He had fun doing it and especially playing with the ooey, gooey stuff. His presentation was pretty good as well, even though he didn't win a prize.



No comments:

Post a Comment