Saturday, May 25, 2013

It has been a while :)

Oh my, time really flies! Last time I posted, we were surprised by snow. Now we have mainly rain, though I don't want to be unfair, we also had a few sunny days since then. The weather is about as crazy as our lives are right now.

I am in the middle of planning my daughters graduation party. I am so blessed to have a good friend helping me. Highschool graduation is an American thing and I grew up in Germany, we didn't have grad parties. So now I am learning many things about it,  so I will be ready for the other two children who will follow in a few short years :) I can't believe I am done homeschooling her. Where did the years go?  This is a new chapter in life, for all of us. I am excited to see what God has in store for her.
Here are two  pictures of my grad girl, courtesy of JK Photography.










My little guy wanted to go fishing the other day but I had a few errands to run in the morning. So we made a deal, if he got his school work done by the time I got home again, I would take him fishing.
Let me tell you, he has never done his school work so fast! So I had to keep me end of the deal, which at first I wasn't all that happy with because more work was waiting for me to be done. But I wanted to keep my word. I have to tell you, it was a blessing. While Jeremy fished and had fun and made some new friends, I got to sit in the sun and just relax. I got to soak up some wonderful, warm sunshine. After about two and half hours we had to leave because I had more stuff to do. We both had a great time. Jeremy caught quite a few fishes and I had time spend with my Lord :)




No comments:

Post a Comment