Sunday, June 2, 2013

Something to smile :)

I don't know how the weather is where you live, but here it has been raining a lot. I am thankful that it is only rain and not tornadoes. So I guess I have nothing to complain about :)

The other day I was out and running errands, when suddenly I had the incredible urge to stop at Dunn Brother for a nice, hot coffee. Vanilla white chocolate mocha with whip - oh, so good! Anyway, I pulled around the corner into the parking lot, because I always slurp the whip first. Until I had the first sip of coffee, I didn't really pay attention to my surroundings .... yes, it was that kinda day. Then I lifted my eyes and I had to laugh out loud - all by myself in the car. There were ducks swimming in a pool of water in the parking lot! It was just too cute. I thought I share some pictures and hope they make you smile as we all enter another week :)














This just looked cool.....



This looked better in nature, I couldn't
capture it exactly though

No comments:

Post a Comment