Sunday, July 1, 2012

I have strayed......

and I will tell you all about it ..... but first let me get back to my last post about the Bible in 90 days. Well, it didn't work for us. We thought it would be nice to listen to the bible while having breakfast. While in theory that was a splendid thought, in real life it didn't work out like that. We tried it a few days, but found that it took us about 1 hour or sometimes more of listening to the selection for the day. When we tried to read it ourselves, it wasn't much better because I think we must be slow readers because it took about the same time. Since we don't have that much time every day, we gave up on this. Maybe someday.....

Now I should tell you about me straying from blogging.....well, I finally discovered Pinterest. I didn't want to have a pinterest account for a long time, because you have to have the " new timeline " on Facebook, which I didn't want to have. Then one day, they got me and I somehow just had it on my facebook. I really, really don't like it. It seems so disorderly and confusing and overwhelming...but since I got stuck with it, I thought I might as well check out this pinterest - thing. Well, to make a long story short - I am having fun over there :)   If you feel like it, you can check out my boards here.  It is very cool, you have pictures of everything and anything you could possibly be interested in, from crafts to home decor, do-it -yourself, books, hobby, homeschooling to anything you can think of. The nice is, that this is a perfect way to keep all those cool things that you see and want to do some other time in one place. For example, all the crock - pot recipes you find online, you can now store on a board on pinterest, all the these cool homeschooling ideas or how about these neat storage and orgianizing ideas you find online? Yep, they can all go on pinterest and since it's all pictures, you can easily browse your boards or the boards of others and re-pin what you see somewhere else and have it all in one space. I find that a cool and very practical idea.  I have several boards with books I have on my kindle, it is so much easier and nicer to look at a picture and be reminded of what I wanted to read next :)


No comments:

Post a Comment